Moving forward, more states trend towards competitive, limited licenses in scored processes. These detailed applications, often totaling in the hundreds if not thousands of pages can take weeks, and even months to prepare in full. There’s no need to reinvent the wheel, as many best methods and protocols have already been established by the Canna Consultants team.
Not only does Canna Consultants provide application services, our firm also guides winning applicants beyond the initial application drafting and submission. Often additional materials, changes, and re-submissions are required prior to operation, build out, and a final approval to operate. Customized for each individual business, in each state, application packages are adapted to meet the rules and regulations under which they intend to operate.
Licensing requirements often include:
- Site and Facility Design
- Operational Plans and SOPs (Cultivation, processing, and/or retail)
- Compliance Plans (Recordkeeping and Inventory Management)
- Business Plan and Financial Projections
- Staffing Plans
- Packaging and Labeling
- Land Use and Zoning Approval
- Financial Disclosures
- Security Plans
- Community Outreach and Research Programs
- Environmental Report
- Patient Education and Support Plans